Thursday, December 18, 2008

CORPORATE HOLIDAY PARTY COCKTAILS















As many of you know, I create specialty cocktails for Corporate Events. I had the pleasure of concocting two drinks for the QUEST SOFTWARE holiday party. The client requested a SHOOTER and a SEASONAL COCKTAIL with a more masculine profile. The UNIFIED SHOOTERTM illustrated the QUEST logo colors while the VISTA COCKTAILTM promoted product with a seasonal flair, using an Apple Cider base.

If you would like an original cocktail for your company, product or event, please call me at 212-684-6521 or email me at Herb@SignatureCocktailCreations.com.
Check out my website for additional information.

1 comment:

  1. Herb - if your cocktails are as good as you were a leader among us. I'm a subscriber...bwlorre (remember back at our Thomson days). I still remember and remiss over the "Anna-grams" that you had handed out to your group.

    ReplyDelete